Thursday, September 22, 2005

Limbo

Claymama mentioned in her blog that her dad is starting to see things which aren't there. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's frustrating. It's always kind of sad but I try to take a lighthearted look at it. I came walking through the living room a couple of days ago and he yells "look out!". I stop in my tracks. He tells me that he didn't want me to run into that bar that he's holding up between him and the TV. He wasn't even holding his hand up as though he was holding an imaginary bar. I told him not to worry that I would just limbo under it. So I limboed (sp?) under the "bar" and continued on my way.

1 Comments:

Blogger stir crazy said...

how low can you go... LOL. very cute image though. now all you need are some dreads.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 8:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home